Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
For our major growth and expansion, we are looking for a fulltime Treasurer. You will be a part of our growing Finance team and be responsible to build and maintain the treasury infrastructure. In this role you report to the Financial Director.
• Selection and implementation of TreasuryManagement-Systems.
• Manage the daily cash position and cash
forecasting by entity to ensure a global cash
• Create insight in complex global money flows.
• Manage and monitor specified cash investments.
• Compiling and analyzing strategies, policies and
procedures on treasury perspective.
• Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its
long and short term planning.
• Support foreign exchange exposure management
and evaluate solutions in relation to financial risks
(FX, interest rates and commodities); assist with
hedge execution and hedge accounting
documentation, as appropriate.
• Interact with a variety of functional areas within the
finance department as well as the business.
• Initiating and maintaining contacts / relationships
with external banks and joint ventures.
Skills and Attitude:
• Bachelor/Master in Finance, Accounting or
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar
• Experience of financial risk management
principles, including hedge accounting.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Analytical competence and financial modelling
• Good communication skills and solid partner
towards our management team.
• Fluent English language skills.
• Hands-on and team player mentality.
• Experience in a global (technical and
operations) organization and willing to travel
Interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to: Lithium Werks B.V., Attn.: Recruitment
Demmersweg 3, 7556 BN, Hengelo (OV), Netherlands, +31 (0) 88 007 6010, firstname.lastname@example.org