Lithium Werks B.V. is a fast-growing global lithium-ion battery company with production facilities in China and offices in the USA, the Netherlands, and Norway. Lithium Werks provides cells, custom modules, and battery management systems into markets such as material handling, stationary energy storage, medical and commercial marine.
As a key member of the worldwide sales team, the Sales Executive – Europe will be responsible for coordinating the company’s sales efforts in designated parts of Europe. Initially, the focus of this position will be to build a strong sales presence in Central Europe generating short-term revenue and long-term supply agreements with flagship customers.
The Sales Director’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of bookings, revenue, and profitability goals; make adjustments as needed to ensure overall success.
- Conduct necessary customer negotiations in line with the company’s vision and values, while achieving maximum profitability and growth.
- Prepare pursuit plans for managing and expanding existing accounts and for the effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Conduct virtual demonstrations and meetings.
- Close near-term, mid-term and long-term business.
- Keep abreast of the company’s technology and functionality.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provide timely feedback to the V.P. of Global Sales and to other parts of the company as appropriate.
The Sales Director must possess:
- Proficiency in, and the ability to assess, the competitive landscape in the European lithium battery market.
- A minimum of 15+ years selling large format energy storage solutions.
- A verifiable track record of building and managing a €10 million sales territory.
- Strong skills in internal collaboration and consultative selling.
- An extensive network of contacts in the transportation fleet, utility, industrial and/or marine markets.
- Presentation skills – must be able to show leadership in the boardroom.
- Contract negotiation skills and experience.
- A willingness and capability to travel up to 60%.
- The ability to work autonomously from a home office environment and/or remotely.
- An Electrical or Chemical Engineering, or Technical degree preferred; an MBA degree is a plus.
The Sales Director should possess:
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for driving projects to closure.
- Creative problem-solving related to stalls, set-backs and obstacles impeding project advancement and closure.
- Proactive and customer-perspective focus.
- The ability to act under pressure.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy and demanding environment.
- The ability to work effectively with team members in the sales, marketing and other parts of the company.
- The position will report to the VP Global Sales
- Position location: EU, works from home
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and a relaxed work environment. If interested, please indicate your salary expectation and availability within a cover page and submit along with your resume by e-mail to HR@lithiumwerks.com.