Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
To support our major growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer.
For our Engineering team in Hengelo, the Embedded Software Engineer will help us develop our next generation of batteries. One of the differentiators of Super B is the so called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
The Embedded Software Engineer:
- Is responsible for the design, development, coding and testing of custom embedded software for our next generation lithium-ion batteries.
- Works closely together with experienced hardware- and mechanical engineers to develop outstanding advanced batteries.
- Is in touch with customers to give technical support.
Skills and Attitude:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical study.
- At least 3 years of experience working with C, C++ and the GNU compiler in embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the combination of electronics and software.
- Creative in solving challenges.
- Structured in way of working, creating software that is robust and maintainable.
- Experience with microcontrollers like ARM and AVR.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANOpen, J1939 and similar bus systems.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety, AUTOSAR and Misra C are advantages.
- Customer focused and able to communicate with customers in English.
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to:
Super B Lithium Power B.V.
Demmersweg 3, 7556 BN Hengelo (OV), Netherlands
+31(0)88 007 6010