Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
For our major growth and expansion, we are looking for a fulltime Financial Controller. You will be a part of our growing Finance team and be responsible to convert and edit financial data into usable management information and information for external parties. You have an advisory role towards the Financial Director and management team. In this role you report to the Financial Director.
- Provide monthly reporting towards our global organization and provide insight into the financial state, risks and opportunities.
- Develop, coordinate, monitor and optimize the planning & control cycle, including the company financial position,
results and work capital.
- You are able to understand the story behind the financial figures and translate this into input for concrete actions
- Prepare financial multi-year plans and (ad hoc) analyses.
- Completing the balance, budget and prognosis accurately.
- Identify and proactive improve the business and finance processes.
- Focus on cash and results.
Skills and Attitude:
- Bachelor/Master in Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Depth knowledge of financial accounting and systems (preferably Exact or SAP), such as Internal Auditor of in an accounting role.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Analytical and experience with (business economic) analyses.
- Good communication skills and strong partner towards our management team.
- Hands-on and team player mentality.
- Experience in a global (technical and operations) organization and willing to travel occasionally.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to:
Super B Lithium Power B.V.
Demmersweg 3, 7556 BN Hengelo (OV), Netherlands
+31(0)88 007 6010