Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
At Lithium Werks, we are looking for an ambitious professional who wants to develop further into a global HR role. You will be a part of our growing Human Resources team and working on Payroll and C&B processes and strategies. You will work together with our Global Payroll, Compensation & Benefits specialist and have an advisory role towards the HR team.
- Responsible for checking the correctness and completeness of the local and foreign payroll, the final check on the inputs/changes, a timely delivery and payment of the payroll and keeping necessary data and documents in the data files.
- Informing and build up a relationship with our external Payroll parties to ensure a complete, smooth and on-time payroll closure.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring internal and external Payroll, Compensation and Benefit procedures and processes and ensure they are compliant with the local laws, f.e. expenses, absence, contract templates, insurances, etc.
- Offering support in developing and monitoring the process and executing actions for cross boarder workers / international assignments.
Skills and Attitude:
- Bachelor / Master in a relevant study f.e. Human Resources.
- PDL or similar payroll education. VPS is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in an international organization and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders is a plus.
- Ambition to develop content in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills.
- Flexible, team player and decision-maker mentality.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to:
Super B Lithium Power B.V.
Demmersweg 3, 7556 BN Hengelo (OV), Netherlands
+31(0)88 007 6010