Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
To manage and optimize our daily global processes in our supply chain and inventory processes, we are looking for a Global Supply Chain Director. You are responsible for the global development of efficiency, quality and reliability of our inventory and supply chain processes and you manage daily activities of the various regional logistics teams. You report directly to the CEO.
- Develops and implements global supply chain processes for raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods (inventory, logistics) in and between our various operations globally.
- Develops and maintains KPI’s, reporting and IT systems for all processes.
- Is responsible for the daily global logistics and inventory operation and managing regional teams. All logistics and purchasing activities report to the Global Supply Chain Manager.
- Collaborates with operations, sales and finance.
- Is responsible for the development of forecasting and in time availability of all goods for our production locations, warehouses and customers around the globe without any compromise to quality and costs.
Skills and Attitude:
- Masters’ degree in a technical direction (for example Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Physics or Chemistry).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of global Logistics / Supply Chain Management.
- Understanding of (automotive) quality requirements.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Analytical and commercial mindset.
- Team player mentality. Able to motivate and manage teams.
- Excellent English language skills. Multiple languages is a plus.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to:
Super B Lithium Power B.V.
Demmersweg 3, 7556 BN Hengelo (OV), Netherlands
+31(0)88 007 6010