Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
To support our major growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer.
To support our major growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer. For our Engineering team in Hengelo, the Hardware Engineer will help us develop our next generation of batteries. One of the differentiators of Super B is the so-called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics, and the communication.
- Contribute to the success of assigned projects through technical innovation and execution of assigned electrical design tasks
- Commitment to follow established design and documentation processes and standards
- Actively seek peer input during design reviews and provide constructive feedback when reviewing the designs of others
- Interaction with technical peers at customers and suppliers
Skills and Attitude:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 – 5 years directly applicable experience with desired background in some or all of the following areas:
o Circuit Design
o Component-level schematic design (circuit protection,
power supplies, microcontrollers, CAN, PWM, analog
o Design for electromagnetic compatibility
o Design for functional safety
- Collaboration with other engineering disciplines: mechanical, software, and manufacturing.
- Eagle & Altium Designer or other schematic capture software is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles, processes and tools.
- Hands on attitude.
- Motivated team-player
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to:
Super B Lithium Power B.V.
Demmersweg 3, 7556 BN Hengelo (OV), Netherlands
+31(0)88 007 6010