Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
For our major growth and expansion, we are looking for a fulltime Head of FP&A. You will be a part of our finance team and you will be responsible for the cost accounting and reporting & financial analyses of data for multiple locations/countries. You will report to the CFO.
- Producing scheduled and ad hoc Management reporting and monthly reporting on variances; variance analysis to budget, forecast and prior year; identifying key cost differences and drivers to provide insight.
- Manage the Cost accounting process and ensure that the correct products costs are entered in the ERP systems.
- Overall control and monitoring of the key processes, ensuring strong financial process control and analytical review.
- Manage the development and continuous improvement of monthly reporting including the speed, quality and content of reporting.
- Strong business partnering with all departments to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts.
- Provide the cost centre managers with proficient data to ensure a good Budget Control process.
Skills and Attitude:
- Relevant education in a financial direction and professional knowledge at business economics / finance level.
- Excellent global FP&A management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the usage of Business Intelligence software.
- Hands-on and team player mentality.
- Analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
- Experience in a global organization and willing to travel frequently.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to:
Super B Lithium Power B.V.
Demmersweg 3, 7556 BN Hengelo (OV), Netherlands
+31(0)88 007 6010