Features & Benefits:
- High cycle life
- Low total cost of ownership
- No ventilation required
- Reliable electronics and firmware
- Inherently safe lithium ion chemistry
- Rugged mechanical design
- Scalable for different voltages & capacities
Battery Pack :
- Configurable for many customer specific charging requirements such as CHAdeMO
- Includes Battery Management System (U-BMS) + higher level Master Battery Server
- Inter-modular balancing by BMS, module cell balancing at module level.
- Compatible with standard chargers such as Brusa and EDN
- 58 data points accessible via CANBus
Working with a leading global bus builder, Lithium Werks’ (formerly Valence Technology) has become the supplier of choice for their electric bus portfolio. The main offering in this range of vehicles is a 10 meter bus that can carry up to 37 seated passengers and has a maximum range of 150 kilometers.
This platform has several options that can be offered as part of the Lithium Werks’ energy package.
- A CHAdeMO compliant Fast Charging DC option
- Options for inductive (wireless) charging
- Fully integrated remote monitoring through GPRS over 3G cellular communications
- Modular design allows customer to incorporate increased redundancy and range
This vehicle has now proved such a success that it is being used across the UK and Europe in city buses, university transport, airport park & ride shuttles, and tourist buses. Over 60 are currently in service and this vehicle is soon to be part of the largest fully electric bus fleet in Europe.