The primary role of this position is to provide the demand signal to production and manage the flow of goods from the manufacturing sites. Lithium Werks (“LW”) is seeking a professional and mature contributor to the operating pillars of “Safety First, Quality Always and Continuous Improvement Forever”. LW is a cobalt-free lithium battery technology and manufacturing company, with operations in the US, Europe and China supporting customers worldwide.
- Collect, prepare, manage, and send the demand signal to manufacturing sites in an ERP/MRP environment.
- Coordinate and run S&OP meetings.
- Inventory Management, transactions and accuracy in house, and at 3PL, including scrap reporting.
- Warehouse operations and management.
- Purchasing functions within the ERP system.
- Customer order fulfillment in conjunction with manufacturing and fulfillment center shipping schedules.
- Reverse Logistics with respect to dangerous goods.
- Recycling and scrap disposal of inventory.
- Ensure compliance to Hazmat/Dangerous Goods shipping regulations.
- Oversee compliance to EU Battery and WEEE Directives.
- Awareness of cost accounting and inventory value.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Materials Management, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- CPIM, CIRM, or CSCP certification, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a practicing Material Planner or Buyer/Planner.
- In an ERP environment
- Import/Export Methods & Processes
- Familiarity with 2020 Incoterms
- Familiarity with the Harmonized Tariff Code system
- Some exposure to regulations for the transport of Hazmat/Dangerous Goods
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager.
- Demonstrate ability to accomplish goals by leading teams of both peers and direct reports
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to a team when someone else is leading it
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and cost accounting.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and a relaxed work environment. If interested, please indicate your salary expectation and availability within a cover page and submit along with your resume by e-mail to HR@lithiumwerks.com.
Lithium Werks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer