Lithium Werks, Inc., (www.lithiumwerks.com) formally Valence Technology, Inc. is the leading global Battery Manufacturer providing lithium-ion solutions that offer world-class performance tailored to applications in the industrial and energy markets. Our mission is to drive the world-wide adoption of safe, low-cost energy storage systems by drawing on the numerous benefits of our lithium phosphate technology, the experience of our management team and the significant market opportunity available to us. We are seeking an experienced Network Administrator to join our company.
- Advanced knowledge of network infrastructure design, protocols and technologies for both physical and virtual infrastructures.
- Support network, server, and desktop hardware and software
- Assist with technology planning through ongoing research
- Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of network configuration and design related to global infrastructure.
- Advanced understanding and troubleshooting skills of firewall and other security technology.
- Support of Server and Desktop environments both physical and virtual including Windows and Linux.
- Diploma in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience, supplemented with one or more courses in current technology.
Four + years of experience as a Network Engineer and/or Virtual Environment on a small to medium sized network using current technologies.
- Demonstrated an advanced understanding of network technologies and protocols
- Demonstrated an understanding on vSphere and it’s components
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of network services (ie. DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Radius)
- Ability to support multiple OS’s (Windows Server and Desktop, and Linux)
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to multitask efficiently and meet deadlines
- The position will report to the Director of Global IT
Location: 1807 W. Braker Lane #500, Austin, Texas 78758
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and a relaxed work environment. If interested, please indicate your salary expectation and availability within a cover page and submit along with your resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
Lithium Werks is an Equal Opportunity Employer