The LW 12V7 is a high-performance, long lasting, inherently safe, 12 volt battery, built on a patented Lithium Iron Nanophosphate® chemistry platform.
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
12 Volt Critical Application Lithium Ion Battery
Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions for energy storage and transportation.
The LW 12V7 is ideal for :
- UPS systems
- Telecomm backup power
- Industrial applications
- Off-grid power
- Medical equipment
- Exceptional deep discharge cycle life
- Superior float, calendar, and shelf life
- Protection at the cell, and battery level
- Light weight with superior power density
- Create systems up to 2.6 kWh
- Up to 4 x 12V7’s in series
- Up to 10 x 12V7’s in parallel
- Enables 12V, 24V, 36V, and 48V systems
- No external BMS required
- Automatic cell monitoring & balancing
- Temperature monitoring of cells
- Fast, simple charging
Benefits of Nanophosphate®
Efficient & Fast Charging: High charge efficiency of >90%. Can recharge in 15 minutes.
High, Uniform Discharge Voltage: Delivers stable voltage during entire discharge.
Longer Life: Provides > 10 times the life of lead acid batteries.
Robust Safety: Multiple levels of protection prevent operation outside of current, voltage, and temperature limits.
No thermal runaway
No corrosive acid leaks
No explosive gassing
Space and Weight Efficiency
Systems provide >3 times the energy per weight of lead acid.
Does not contain toxic metals such as cobalt, lead, cadmium, nor any corrosive acids or alkalis.
|Specs @ 25 °C|
|Capacity (nominal)||5 Ah|
|Continuous Discharge Current||45 A|
|Max / Discharge Current Pulse||57 A|
|Charge Float Voltage Range||13.6 – 14.4 V|
|Recommended Charge CCCV||14.4 V to 0.5 A|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C to 60 °C|
|Specific Energy||72 wh/Kg|
|Energy Density||68 wh/L|
- Almost three decades of proven cell production, reliability, and durability
- Longest runtime of any 12V7 battery in >300W/battery applications
- Flexible programmability to tailor to customer’s parameters
- Internal logging capability for troubleshooting/RMA analysis
- Superior protection circuitry
- Optional communication capability (SOC, SOH, voltage, temperature)
Why Lithium Werks
- Nanophosphate® chemistry platform
- Vertically integrated from cell to system
- Globally operating company
- Worldwide customer service & support
- UL 1973
- UL 1642 (cells)
- IEC 62133
- FCC Class B, CE
- UN 38.3
- Shipping Classification
- UN 3480
- Class 9