P40-24 POWER MODULE
24 Volt Critical Application Lithium Ion Battery
The P40-24 is ideal for mission-critical, standby power applications. The module’s inherent reliability, long cycle life, and zero maintenance offers end-users the assurance of 24/7 system uptime, while delivering significant cost-of- ownership savings.
The U-Charge® Battery Management System (U-BMS) integrates seamlessly with P40-24 applications. Utilizing Valence’s Command and Control Logic, the battery system manages in real-time and system information can be monitored via CANbus.
|Nominal Voltage||25.6 V|
|Nominal Capacity||40 Ah|
|Charge Voltage for Cyclic Applications||29.2 V|
|Charge Voltage for Float Applications||27.6 – 29.2 V|
|Charge Current Recommended for Cyclic Applications||20-40 A*|
|Discharge Voltage Minimum||20 V|
|Discharge Current @ 90 sec Max||600 A*|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||240 A*|
|Terminals Female-Threaded||M8 x 1.25|
|Exterior Dimensions L x W x H||256 x 165 x 260 mm|
* Duty cycle evaluation required to determine suitability.
Consult Lithium Werks to discuss usage profile.
- Unparalleled reliability for critical applications
- Thousands of cycles
- High-power density
- String voltage 24 – 700 V
- Internal cell & terminal temperature monitoring
- Wide operating temperature range
- Automatic system cell balancing
- Fully integrates with U-Charge® BMS
- Excellent float life
- Extremely small footprint
- Maintenance free
- No hydrogen gas production