As part of the Lithium Werks organization this position is very important to expand the business in the Benelux area for our complete portfolio. Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported.
Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life. The commercial
responsibility is for selling the product lines Super B and Valence. In our fast growing Lithium Werks company our portfolio will increase
with new product lines. The Super B starter batteries are being used in world-famous performance vehicles. Among our customers are Ferrari, Aston Martin and Lotus, just to name a few. In the near future we will expand our operations by working together with a battery cell producer as well as battery systems developers and manufacturer based in China, USA and Europe.
“We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.”
For our major growth and expansion, we are looking for a fulltime Regional Sales Manager Benelux. Supported by customer service and technical support, you will be responsible for driving and generating sales in the Benelux through smart industry targeting and business development activities.
- Develop new business opportunities within new vertical markets.
- Drive sales, manage and develop key accounts.
- Be a true long-term partner for our customers.
- Grow customer base in the Benelux and manage the sales pipeline.
- Interact with customer services and technical support engineers to generate proposals and cooperate with global based colleague experts.
- Operate demo equipment.
- Make use of CRM systems to record your successes.
Skills and Attitude:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant direction.
- Minimal 5 years’ experience in a B2B technical sales environment.
- Experience in the automotive is preferred and you have affinity with maritime, motorcycling and / or RV markets.
- You’re a self-starter and a proactive team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Technical know-how, solutions provider.
- Experienced negotiator.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent Dutch, German and English language skills.
- Good understanding of social media (f.e. LinkedIn).
Please send your motivation letter and resume to:
Super B Lithium Power B.V.
Expolaan 50, 7556 BE Hengelo (OV), Netherlands
+31(0)88 007 6010