Lithium Werks provides safe, reliable and mobile energy solutions through energy storage and transportation. By using the highest quality Lithium-ion technology, combined with smart software, we will be able to change the way people, goods and energy are being transported. “We want to enable the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy by providing reliable energy storage.” Our mission is to enable the energy transition from fossil fuels to clean energy and to create a sustainable, modern life.
For our major growth and expansion, we are looking for a fulltime Senior Sales Manager North America. Supported by experienced regional sales managers, Inside Sales and Application Engineering, you will be responsible for driving and generating sales in North America through smart industry targeting and business development activities. You will report to the Global Commercial Director.
• Assisting the North American sales team
with guidance and coordination.
• Develop new business opportunities
within new vertical markets.
• Drive sales, create new accounts /
business, manage and develop key
• Be a true long-term partner for our
• Grow customer base in North America
and manage the sales pipeline.
• Interact with Inside Sales and Application
Engineers to generate proposals and
cooperate with global based colleague
• Gather market data and advise the
commercial team on developments and
• Make use of CRM systems to record
Skills and Attitude:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a relevant
• Minimal 10 years’ experience in a B2B
technical sales environment.
• Experience with OEM customers is
preferred and you have affinity with Energy
Storage, Medical, UPS, Transportation
and / or Industrial markets.
• You’re a self-starter and a proactive team
• Excellent communication and presentation
• Technical know-how, solutions provider.
• Experienced negotiator.
• Willing to travel.
• Good understanding of social media (f.e.
• Based in North America.
• Able to work from home office, working
closely together with the regional office in
Interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to: Lithium Werks B.V., Attn.: Global Recruitment
Demmersweg 3, 7556 BN, Hengelo (OV), Netherlands, +31 (0) 88 007 6010, email@example.com