Easy Monitoring & Data Logging
The CANbus Monitoring Kit enables a user to easily monitor and log data being transmitted onto the CANbus by the U-Charge®Battery Management System (U-BMS) via a USB port.
The CANbus monitoring kit connects the U-BMS to a PC or laptop running Valence Configure & Monitoring Software, which is included with the toolkit. The application software translates all of the U-BMS CAN messages into engineering units and shows this data in a simple display window. If logging is activated, the data is saved in a file using CSV format.
- System mode (standby / drive / charge)
- System current, voltage, SOC
- System charge voltage and charge current
- Battery module temperatures
- Isolation status
- Battery module level information including all
cell block voltages
System warning / Alarms include:
- Under voltage
- Over voltage
- Over temperature
- Communication faults
Part Number 1005931