P40-24 Power Module
The P40-24 is a high-performance, 24-volt battery, built on Valence’s patented Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate chemistry platform. Designed for high-power, short-duration discharges, this technology combines the power of lithium and the safety of phosphate, in a lightweight, versatile, building block.
The P40-24 is ideal for mission-critical, standby power applications. The module’s inherent reliability, long cycle life, and zero maintenance offers end-users the assurance of 24/7 system uptime, while delivering significant cost-ofownership savings.
The U-Charge® Battery Management System (BMS) integrates seamlessly with the P40-24 applications. Utilizing Valence’s Command and Control Logic, the battery system is managed locally and real-time system information can be monitored worldwide.
- Unparalleled Reliability for Critical Applications
- Industry Leading Cycle Life
- High Power Density
- String Voltage 24 – 700 V
- High Charge/Discharge Capability
- Internal Battery Temperature Monitoring
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Intra-Module Balancing
- Fully Integrates with U-Charge® BMS
- Flame Retardant Housing
- Extremely Small Footprint
- Maintenance Free
- No Hydrogen or Oxide Explosive Gas Release
|Nominal Voltage||25.6 V|
|Nominal Capacity||40 Ah|
|Exterior Dimensions||256 x 165 x 260 mm|
|Valence Part Number||1008678|