Lithium Werks, Inc. (www.lithiumwerks.com) is a fast-growing global lithium-ion battery company with production facilities in China and offices in the USA and the Netherlands. Lithium Werks provides cells, custom modules, and battery management systems into markets such as material handling, stationary energy storage, medical and commercial marine.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Corporate Dev leaders to design M&A strategy in specific markets
- Analyze strategic spaces in green energy markets and provide intelligence internally
- Identify, screen and value M&A opportunities
- Drive internal decision-making process with the help from Corporate Dev leaders
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to execute M&A deals (including daily logistics during due diligence, financial modeling support, coordination to identify risk mitigation measures, drafting negotiation tactics, etc.)
- Lead transition from deals to business operations
- Support regular FP&A function, such as budgeting, variance analysis as well as special projects within the company
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree in business preferred but not essential
- 3+ years of professional experience in an analytical role (e.g., Public Accounting, Corporate Development, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Management Consulting). Corporate Development in the technology industry, especially in renewable energy /manufacturing industry, is a plus.
- Passionate about using green technology to create better future of work
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy uncertainty
- Project management skills for long-term and multiple projects simultaneously
- Facilitation and communication skills to engage cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Savvy in data analysis and problem solving
- Strong business acumen and structured thinking
- The position will report to the CFO
- Position location: 2590 Oakmont, Round Rock, TX 78665
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and a relaxed work environment. If interested, please indicate your salary expectation and availability within a cover page and submit along with your resume by e-mail to HR@lithiumwerks.com .
Lithium Werks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.