Lithium Werks U-Charge® Lithium batteries
Using proprietary phosphate technology, Lithium Werks offers inherent safety in scalable solutions up to 1000V and any capacity from kWh to MWh. Proven technology has delivered reliable field performance for over 10 years with configurable control and redundancy through Lithium Werks’ battery management system for ease of integration.
- Decreased Emissions
- Reduced Noise
- Inherent Safety
- Modular and Scalable Flexibility
- Ease of Integration (Lithium Werks proprietary BMS & MBS)
- Multiple Protocols / On-board Diagnostic Options
- ABS & DNV GL Type approved
- Proven reliability for critical applications
- 10,000 cycles at 70% DOD to 70% of initial capacity
- Inherent safety through Lithium Werks patented phosphate chemistry
- No hydrogen gas release
- Five-year warranty
- Fully integrated battery management system (BMS)
- On board or remote data logging options available
- Full and opportunity charge options
- Sealed, flame retardant housing, maintenance free design
Lithium Werks is responding to demand for power and reliability not found with other Marine Battery Manufacturers:
Lithium Werks marine battery power enables a drive system exceeding core requirements of marine battery manufacturers, and ensuring significant benefits over traditional lead acid type batteries and other lithium chemistry. Used on open waters, marine drive systems need to be intrinsically reliable. Leading innovation among marine battery manufacturers, Lithium Werks’ Lithium Iron Phosphate modules offer a reliable power source due to LiFePO4’s excellent cycle life, safety, and battery management system.
Phosphate intelligent battery module assembled into a system
Working with a leading utility tugboat manufacturer, Lithium Werks was able to provide the right mix of energy and power for their new hybrid vessel design. Following the successful testing of the Lithium Werks modules, Lithium Werks’ support engineers assisted with the configuration of 2 systems each containing 120 kWh to be housed in the boat to supply energy to hotel loads as well as propulsion. Both battery banks can be charged from a single charger but can operate independently of each other. The system should provide average fuel savings between 10% and 30% and cut local emissions by 20 to 60%.