ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEMS
Lithium Werks offers a lithium-ion solution that is considered to be one of the safest chemistries on the market. Safety is most important at both ends of the spectrum. Large scale Energy Storage Systems (ESS) hold massive reserves of energy which require proper design and system management. Small systems entrusted within our homes require safety and reliability above all else.
Lithium Werks offers quality production, from cells to full packs. They include multi-level safety features including an integrated Battery Management System (BMS). Lithium Werks provides versatility and scalability while maintaining safety.
- Modularity offers 12V to 1000V systems
- Expandable from kWh to MWh in size
- Provides emergency backup power, including high power UPS systems
- Intrinsically safe cathode material
- Works seamlessly with fuel cells, solar, & wind power generation
- Parallel strings for redundancy and maximum reliability
- Easy to assemble
- Integrated battery management system monitors all critical systems such as individual cell voltages, temperatures, current, and State of Charge
Lithium Werks’ U-Charge® lithium phosphate energy storage solutions have been used as the enabling technology for grid storage projects.
Hybrid micro-grid generation systems combine PV, wind and conventional generation with electrical storage to create highly efficient hybrid generation systems. Minimizing electricity generation costs and offering reliable power in remote locations a typical system can be sized at 35 kw serving 10 – 20 dwellings with power maintained on a 24-hour basis. Systems use an inverter connected to a U-Charge® lithium phosphate advanced energy storage solution.
The U-Charge® control system manages battery pack state of charge and when the renewable sources become unavailable, initiates a genset to automatically re-charge the pack.
• Remote power
• Areas with unreliable grid connections
• Mobile power solutions