Lithium Ion Battery for Medical Carts & Equipment
- 24 hour run time when charged during shift changes/breaks.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery will last as long as the equipment.
- No maintenance or servicing required, ever.
- Easy to maneuver due to the battery’s light weight.
- Provides an accurate State of Charge using smart communications with the battery.
U-Charge Group U1 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Lithium Werks batteries are a perfect solution for medical carts, carts on wheels (COWs), or any type of mobile medical device that needs autonomous power.
Built on Lithium Werks’ decade-long experience of producing 12V batteries for the medical market, the U1-12RJ is a 12 volt-40Ah battery that is the size of a Group U1 battery, but with the run time of a larger 55Ah lead acid battery. The battery was specifically designed to communicate with advanced li-ion inverter/chargers such as those made by Tripp Lite and AMETEK®/POWERVAR, requiring only a simple RJ45 patch cable to provide communications.
• Recharges completely in as little as 2 hours.
• Lasts thousands of cycles (4500 cycles to 60% rated capacity).
• Standard 50-year warranty, with optional 10-year warranty.
• Sealed, maintenance free design.
• Built-in protection from over-charge, over-discharge, and short circuit conditions.
• Safe lithium iron phosphate battery chemistry.
• Certifications include UL 2054 (safety standard for commercial batteries) and IEC 62133 (international recognition for commercial batteries in medical devices).