Lithium Werks Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery technology is not just the safest, it is the most efficient on multiple axes.
What if the safest battery technology was also the most efficient and had the smallest footprint and weight?
Lithium Werks batteries have ten times the cycle life compared to lead acid batteries, based upon energy equivalent (runtime), volume and weight.
What opportunities do these favorable power/weight and power/volume allow design engineers?
What advantages do Lithium Werks LiFePO4 batteries offer users and designers of industrial equipment?
In any application where a piece of equipment must haul around the battery power plant, the advantages are obvious: the equipment will last longer on a single charge and will do more work per charge with Lithium Werks LiFePO4 batteries.
Lithium Werks LFP vs. Lead-acid:
Choosing Lithium Werks’ patented Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry over a lead-acid solution brings many advantages:
- Energy Density in Less Weight A Lithium Werks battery typically stores 3 times the energy density of a lead-acid solution, in less than half the total weight.
- Constant Power Low internal resistance means fast charging and no loss of power during the complete discharge cycle.
- Cost-saving While the initial purchase costs of Lithium batteries may be higher, due to the significantly longer lifespan and lack of maintenance required, the overall cost-per-cycle of a Lithium Werks solution is dramatically lower.
- Usable Energy Lithium-ion possesses more usable energy over any state of charge. Lithium batteries 100% of rated capacity is available, regardless of discharge rate.
- Longer Life Lead-acid batteries will only deliver a few hundred cycles before they need replacing. Lithium solutions provide many times.
Less Than 1/2 the Weight
If a Lithium Werks rechargeable lithium ion battery is sized such that it stores the same amount of energy as a lead acid battery, it offers vast improvement in cycle life and cost per cycle while also being smaller and lighter.
2 times the energy for the same volume
Viewed as energy per liter, Lithium Werks LiFePO4 batteries have twice the energy, around half the cost per cycle, and ten times the cycle life of a lead acid batteries.
4 times the energy for the same weight
In many applications, weight is the critical metric for efficiency, and this is where Lithium Werks batteries excel. Per kilogram, Lithium Werks batteries store four times the energy and offer ten times the cycle life while still costing 15 percent less per cycle than lead acid batteries.